29 thoughts on ““Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.” – Bo Bennett

1. My goals for this year are to get great grades, i want to at least have above 85 in all core subjects. Also to do great in wrestling and cut weight ๐Ÿ˜€

Good for you, Bryanna! I know with hard work that you can achieve what you set out to do!

2. Great goals, Zoey! I look forward to a great school year with all of you.

“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”
    ~ Zig Ziglar

3. Felicia, you have impressive goals. In just meeting you a few times, I can say that I believe that you will be successful in accomplishing them. You left me with the impression that your education is very important to you. I am sure that you will be quite focused in wrestling as well and do all that your heart desires.

“Never tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.”
    ~ Unknown

4. My goals this year are to keep up my attendance at school and get grades in the 90’s. Along with staying in shape for wrestling, I am going to read/write more this year. ๐Ÿ™‚

5. Cole, by setting goals for yourself, you are laying out the framework to be successful this year. I am here to help you in Language Arts: I am here to help you be successful.
    I believe that you will achieve your goals with hard work and determination. Never give up!

I feel that the most important step in any major accomplishment is setting a specific goal. This enables you to keep your mind focused on your goal and off the many obstacles that will arise when youโ€™re striving to do your best.
    – Kurt Thomas

6. Isaac, I am sure that you want to please your father and there is nothing wrong with that. In doing well in school, you will make yourself proud as well as your Dad. Having parents that stand behind us, supporting us and wanting the best for us is very important.
    I know you will work hard to achieve your goals. We can all have dreams but hard work makes those dreams come true. You are a super basketball player and I hope you fulfill all your dreams and aspirations some day and become a ‘Super Star Basketball Player’.

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.

~ Sigmond Freud

7. My goals this year is to get better grades this year so i can please my father, just kidding. But i have to get good grades this year so i can be in dash 1 next year. I also want to work on my basketball skills this year so it can lead me to playing college basketball in the future in Calgary, maybe. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. My goals for this year are to be more organized, improve in LA, and get better in hockey and win the banner!

9. Emily, I am so impressed with the goals that you have for yourself. I am sure that you will work very hard to accomplish your
    plans. I look forward to a great school year and watching you shine!

“People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. It’s as simple as that.” – Earl Nightingale

10. I want to try out for the badminton team in the spring, and try for 85% or higher in everything. I also want to do better in dance, try harder to be my best there.

I love Jesus, because in our crazy, messy world, he is my peace
    -Unknown

11. Shaun, I know with determination and perserverance that you will fulfill the goals that you have set for yourself. Never give up on yourself and never let anyone tell you can’t do it because you can!!

There is nothing more genuine than breaking away from the chorus to learn the sound of your own voice.โ€
    – Po Bronson

12. Theresa, your goals are impressive and admirable. I have no doubt that you will accomplish all that you set out to do. You are a bright light…keep on shining!!! Always challenge yourself and know that I am always here to help you. I look forward to our school year together!

โ€œThe tragedy of life doesnโ€™t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.โ€
    – Benjamin Mays

13. My goal for this school year is to get over 90% on all my core subjects and try my best. I’m going to try a lot harder this year too. I also want to make the volleyball team and I really want to be mvp for basketball. (: yeah I know, I have a lot of goals. ๐Ÿ™‚

14. My goals for thisyear are to try and get all of my assignments in on time.
    Another one of my goals is to make it to Badlands baseball academy for the coming year.
    My last goal is to make every one of the sports teams.

15. Jaydon,I hope you make the basketball team as well. If you do, I will come to watch you play and cheer you on!
    I hope we have a great school year.

Have a wonderful weekend!

16. Madalyn, those are great goals. I am sure that with a focus on your education that you will have many opportunities in your life.

Have you ever been at sea in a dense fog, when it seemed as if a tangible white darkness shut you in and the great ship, tense and anxious, groped her way toward the shore with plummet and sounding-line, and you waited with beating heart for something to happen? I was like that ship before my education began, only I was without compass or sounding line, and no way of knowing how near the harbor was. โ€œLight! Give me light!โ€ was the wordless cry of my soul, and the light of love shone on me in that very hour. -Helen Keller

17. My goals are to focus a lot on my school work for the P.A.Ts. I would like to study some more too.

18. Lane, I am impressed with the goals that you have set for yourself. I have enjoyed getting to know you over the last few days and I love your enthusiastic spirit for learning.

โ€œWhat you want to do, and what you can do, is limited only by what you can dream.โ€ -Mike Melville

19. This year I will always score above 85% on every mark I receive and never miss homework or assignments and i hope to receive the acedemic award. I also hope to get the highest mark on my final exams. I also hope to make new friends and gain new knowledge.

20. Ty, I look forward to a great year with you and your classmates. I am sure you will do an awesome job and put in your best effort!! I enjoyed meeting you and cannot wait to see all of our accomplshments!

There is no use trying, said Alice; one can’t believe impossible things. I dare say you haven’t had much practice, said the Queen.

21. I will give my best effort on assignments and tests and try to keep my marks high. I will also try to get all my schoolwork done and handed in on time, and go to bed earlier:)

22. Haemi, I look forward to a wonderful year with you and your classmates. I know you will fulfill your goals. Your enthusiastic spirit is awesome!

The witches fly Across the sky, The owls go, “Who? Who? Who?” The black cats yowl And green ghosts howl, “Scary Halloween to you!”
    ~ Nina Willis

23. I will try my best in every subject always, participate in the activities. I will try to score 80% and over on assignments and tests, and always bring back homework on time!!

24. I have no doubt that you will achieve your goals, Heather! It was great to meet you today; you are a shining star! I look forward to getting to know you better throughout our new school. I hope you enjoy grade 7!

We love horses for what they embody: freedom, spirit, adventure, peserverance, and drive. Horses are gentle, loyal, fierce friends and the ultimate travel companions who are willing to go the distance with you. Author Unknown

25. I will try my best!!! I will try to score 85% or higher in all subjects, and get my homework and assignments done as good as my abbilities will let me, and hand my work in on time, every time!!

“Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit, when there are footprints on the moon.”
    -Unknown

26. I WILL do better…. I was way too behind in my work so now I’ll do better! I will participate more and focus more! ๐Ÿ™‚