Keep calm and time travel!

2_43119e58-239f-466e-ae6d-f2ca93571edc_display (1)

Time to plan a trip of a lifetime! If you could travel to any place, at any time (past or future), when and where would you go? Why?

Don’t forget!

Be creative, make sure to embellish, embellish, embellish!

Your post should be enough to describe to us where you would go, what period of time you are going there, and why you picked that time and place. Don’t forget to include what you would do there.

For example, if you decide to go to High Level in the year 2020 to see how you do during your graduation, or if you want to go back in the past to see how people lived back then, or to go visit the dinosaurs! Nowhere is off limits.

Have fun time traveling! 🙂

11 thoughts on “Keep calm and time travel!

1. I would like To time travel to my future. I would like to time travel to 2023 because ill be finishing school on 2020 would like to see how my future will turn out what would i do for a living. I would like to be a cook in my future go to cooking camp like brother in my future.

2. im traveling to the year 2006 going back into time to see how i was when i was a small because when i ask how i was when i was little my mom say that i was really bad, now i want to see for myself. the reason why i want to is because i remember some good memories like when it was my first time going sliding with my brother.

3. Im traveling to the year 1988 at the Guns and roses ritz concert

I would want to be fist row and watch the concert…

4. the yer that i will be traveling to is 2030 so that i can see what i’m up to 10 years after i graduate and to see where i am living

it seams that i am doing pretty good in the future as to i am living in a decent sized house in New York making a pretty decent living and i am currently planning to move to California.

5. I would go back in time to the year 1987 so that I can see the difference in culture and clothing so that I can force my brother to were the clothing for a week.

6. I am visiting 2020, the day I graduate from school. I am planning on going to university and try to get a basketball scholarship to go to
    college. But first, I’m take a break to relax from multiple years of constant schools. I live in a beautiful house with a couple of BMWs, Nissans, Lamborghinis, Porsches, and Ferraris. I WILL HAVE A GOOD LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

7. If I could time travel I would time travel to the year 2020 because that’s my graduation!I want to time travel forward because i would like too see the world in 5 five years and who my friends are and where I am in life.After college I will take a year off do some work with horses and just some time to think and relax and start fresh before I go to college.By the time the year has come i have studied and got accepted in the University of Edmonton.After university i will live in Edmonton or Grande Prarie and have a good paying job a family and house to live in.

8. I’m time traveling to the year 2025, To see where ill be in five years after I graduate! I will try to living in a bigger city than High Level,AB my home town. I would want to see my family in ten years and i would like to see some hockey games and see what its like.
    My future seems nice I now live in Vancouver BC and I live in a beach house right in the rich side of town I still play hockey I am apart the Vancouver Canucks I would rather play for the pens but thats ok and I get payed like a boss.

9. I just graduated in the year 2020. I will be starting college in Fairview. I will be getting my horsemenship and my vet and whatever else I need. I’m living in an apartment overlooking a field. It’s a nice apartment it is a decent size. I can’t wait to start working with the horses.

10. I am going back in time to 1503, Musée du Louvre, Paris. This is when Leonardo da vinci started to paint the Mona Lisa which is now a priceless work of art in Louvre Museum in Paris. I wanted to travel back to this time because this seemed like a good historical event to see him paint it.

There were many other inventions and paintings that were very interesting that Leonardo created but the Mona Lisa sparked my attention and I wanted to see the girl who posed for the painting, I got glimpse at what she looked like, she was a very modern but beautiful girl and Leonardo da vinci was outstanding although it took him around 4 years to complete the picture.

I headed back after I saw his work I wouldn’t stay 4 years to watch him paint the Mona Lisa but at least I got to see one of Leonardo da vinci’s pieces in progress.

11. I’m time traveling to the year 2020, the year I graduate!
    I’ll be in High Level, AB and graduating at High Level Public school with my life long friends i’ve known since kindergarten.
    I’ve waited a year to go to my courses at a recreation centre in Edmonton, AB. I had waited a year, to just relax with no stress about anything so I can start fresh in my courses.
    In summer, I got into the recreation centre and finished all of my courses with high grades and a new job at the city of Grande Prairie, AB at the east link center. I found a sweet duplex close to the pool. I’m making money and and i’ve got a pretty great life.