18 thoughts on “High Level, Alberta is a great place to live!

1. I disagree, living in High Level is not great. In the winter, it’s bone chilling weather and cars are frozen and full of snow. Kids can die from this frigid weather or get frostbite. It has little options to do such as special treats like a movie theater. High level can be very far from family and friends not much people like to come to High Level because it is so far north. Other schools will have safety precautions in bigger centers. High Level does not have detectors at school. High Level’s Hospital is always busy because lots of people use it. Bigger towns usually have better hospitals and doctors. Lots of weapons can come to high level and they would not even know most of the time. These are my reasons why I disagree with living in high level.

2. In my opinion, I think High Level is great! It may not have a Walmart, but at least we don’t have rush hour, unlike other cities such as Calgary, Edmonton, and even Grand Prairie. I think that High Level is more eco-friendly, because it doesn’t have as much people, leading up to less vehicles, less noise pollution, and less garbage pollution.
    It also doesn’t have any skyscrapers or factories creating chemical pollution. High Level has recreational places, parks, and even services like gyms. We have numerous churches, friendly schools, a strongly supported hospital, and car dealerships too. All in all, the residents of High Level all -most- contribute to town events, because we are quite linked through a small town. We keep the nature around, and do have places around the town of High Level to explore. Having lakes, forests, and smaller communities around High Level is a privilege to exhibit.

3. I honestly strongly agree that High Level is a great place to live in. I lived in the small town of High Level, Alberta, my whole life so obviously I have grown attached to the town. In this town I have family scattered all around and where I am right now I am closer to my family. I love the weather in the Summer it is fairly hot with a lot of refreshing breezes in the air. In the Fall time winds scatter in the air throughout the day and the leaves turn the most beautiful shades of yellow, orange, red, and brown. In the Winter the snowing may be harsh but it is very alluring to look outside at the fresh snow covering the ground and the frost on the branches on the tree. In the Springtime the fresh smell of rain from the melting snow, the aesthetic sunlight brings happiness in the air. Other things I love about this town is the schools, there are 5 schools in this town for kids. The schools that are here are the pre-school, elementary school, (it goes from kindergarten to grade 3) Then the middle school. (from grade 4-6) I loved the middle school everyone was welcoming there from the students to the teachers. Then there is the junior/ senior high school that is the school that I am in (it goes from grade 7-12). Since we live in a small town when you would go to a grocery store it would not be very crowded because the population in the town is not very big. Another reason why I think that High Level is a great place to live in is because there is less criminal activity, think about it someone in a city is using drugs and murders happened, car crashes, and a lot of dangerous places. In High Level some of these things happen but it is very rare for someone to get in a car crash or for someone to get murdered but what I am saying it is very rare for that to happen. The last reason why I love this town is because I since I live in it and I am not use to the city I can still get excited when my family takes a trip to the city and that feeling from not getting bored of bright lights lighting up the night sky in the city street. Since I am use to a small town I could still get excited for taking trips and going to a city so those are some of the reasons why I think Alberta is a great place to live in.

4. That’s fine with me, I know people do drugs but that’s none of my business. ^^
    A lot of people do drugs and you can’t change that because they’ll keep doing it…
    This is for Kirsten 🙂

5. Yes, I think High Level is a great place to live for some people, because it is a great little town with no natural problem’s. I personally like high level because my family and friends are here and I can go quading and skidooing.

6. I agree. High Level is a good place to live with family.No traffic and less crime . There are numerous places to eat with family.They keep our environment clean.They offer a lot of sports.

7. i like high level because there’s less traffic to get to place’s also work if you have a job. and its quiet and sometimes loud and it’s better than being in a city with lots of traffic to get to places. it’s a nice small town also we barely have any natural disasters too……in my opinion it’s a nice and peaceful town we also celebrate holiday activities and mostly every year we have a Christmas parade.

8. Heidi I disagree because in Grand prairie they do more drugs than in High level because there are more drug There are more people in Grand prairie.

9. I like high level, because it’s a small town and if you want to go to the store there is less traffic so it won’t take longer than usual. I also like high level because there is no natural disasters or harmful things happening often.

It’s quiet but loud at the same time.The weather is cold in winter, when it’s winter it’s for awhile and I love winter so thatss good. Since there is barely any vehicle’s driving around it’s nice and peaceful.Summer is really warm.

There are some nice store’s around this town, usually there are no town events coming around.
    But since people are cutting down trees there could be some natural disaster’s happening soon. But I love living here in high level, because its peaceful and theres nothing dangerous or terrible happening.

10. I disagree about High Level being a great place to live. Here it’s colder, there’s
    not much to do in High Level, and some people do drugs a lot…
    I’ve lived in High Level for 9 years then I moved to Grande Prairie for 2 years,
    there was much more to do in the city, and Grande Prairie is a healthy place
    to live in my perspective..

11. I agree, High Level is a great place to live in. Well, High Level is a great place to live in because I’m close to my family.I think my family is important to live kinda close to, like when somebody dies or birthday parties or swimming days. In high level you can get there faster because it doesn’t take two hours to get through traffic. Also in larger cities they bring weapons and a lot more people. I like living in High Level because it’s nice and quiet like you don’t hear the traffic roaring by at two in the morning. I also like it in smaller towns so it’s not as easy getting lice and health issue’s. High level is small in all but they still offer most stuff, the school fees are also higher in larger cities because there are more people that can’t afford textbooks and school fees so the price will be higher. Also in larger towns they have more people and there is more oil and gas work and oil patch and co-workers and stuff like that.

12. Yes, I agree that High Level Alberta is a great place to live. High Level is a great place to live because I am closer to my family. There is no traffic at all so it is easier to get somewhere on time. If you have any kids you would pay less for the school fees. Those are my reasons that High Level is a great place to live.

13. Yes, I think High Level Alberta is a good place to live because it’s a nice peaceful little town and I live close to family and there is not too many people. There are short summers and long winters and I just like it here.

14. High Level Alberta is a good place to live there is a lot of freedom and it is a nice and cold winter here! I say this because freedom is a good thing for us because we get the opportunity to do things. I enjoy doing things here it is fun and nice. Not lots of traffic is good.
    Cone and move to High Level!!:)

15. I think High Level, Alberta is a good place to live. It is a town so there is more privacy and more freedom. Less crimes are committed here because there is less people. There is a variety of different stores. There is not much traffic so if you’re in a hurry there’s not much traffic. I hope you consider moving to High Level, Alberta.

16. In my opinion, yes. In my case, I enjoy it here because of the surrounding landscapes and calm environment. I think it’s the best place on the planet because there are a lot of things to do. Fishing, quading, floating down a river. I could go on. However, it can reach -40 in the winter and 30+ in the summer but that’s life. It just depends on the opinion of a person. So, there isn’t really a actual answer to this. What do you think?

17. I agree that High Level, Alberta is wonderful. it is a small town not that crowded and the people are really nice. It is a nice town cold in the winter, hot in the summer. The teachers are really nice and they help all kids. We are ahead of other schools. We also get lots of time off school.