Who am I? (The first post of 2015)

awesomeblog

We are off to a beautiful start this year, and I would like to keep the positive energy flowing! For this journal entry, you should write a minimum of ten sentences about YOU. It can include where you’re from, what you like to do in your free time, or even what you want to do when you graduate high school. Make sure to include at least one interesting fact about you  that someone may not know (you once swam in the ocean, you ate shark meat, you love to skydive, or you once finished an entire video games in one sitting!) Don’t forget, positive language! When you are writing about yourself, think positive and be positive. Write about the things you like about yourself 🙂

For example,

My name is Ms. Gosse. I am from Torbay, Newfoundland. I love to paint and go for walks at the park with my roommate, Heather. I am the youngest of six children. I have two cats, Havi and Silva. In my spare time I like to read, write, and volunteer. My favorite season is Autumn. My second language is German. An interesting fact about me is that I am colorblind. When I get older I hope to be an amazing teacher.

– Ms. G

28 thoughts on “Who am I? (The first post of 2015)

1. hi my name is Dawson i am 13 i like to play games and sleep (a lot) and i have 1 dog. I was born in Fort Mcmurray my favorite subject in school is L.A i have 5 siblings 3 brothers and 2 sisters.

2. my name is dylan. i have a sister. i have a brother. i like music. in my spare time i like to skidoo. my favorite colour is red. im 14 years old. my middle name is bradley. im from fort vermillion. i have 4 dogs.

3. hi my name is nick and i am 12 i like to play video games . i was born in high level alberta,.in my free time i like to play my xbox online and draw .i can talk to potatoes its a gift jk. i like to joke around.my favourite food is ribs.i have a brother ethan (8) and a sister (14).my teacher is funny and awesome.i am very calm. look its pounds ££££

4. hello my name is Kaleb Laboucan I am gonna tell you 10 things about me today who ever is reading this.#1 my favourite colour is black and white.#2 my favourite sports are hockey and basketball.#3 I like to sing singing is awesome.#4 when I get older I want go to New York.#5 I like to voice act.#6 I like to play games#7 my favourite time i n class is Math it is my favourite.#8 I like to draw.#9 I like to chill with my best friends.#10 I like to swim and go skating

5. My name is Dylan I am from High Level, Alberta and I love cats and my favourite colour is red. I like to talk to my brother about random things and go sledding. I have two brothers Brett and Jaxson and both are older than me. I am allergic to cats even though i have three of them. I am one of the smartest kids in science.

6. Hi my name is Tamara. I have 3 pets, 2 dogs and a fish. I was born in High Level, Alberta.
    My favourite food is Lasagna. I have 2 brothers Ryan and Matthew. I fell in a fire when I was 2 years old. I love to do art and draw. my favourite animal is a dog. and I love school.

7. hi my name is kaydom, I like pickles and my favourite animal is a sloth. I like to be lazy and my favourite drink is pickle juice and dr pepper
    my favourite band is Machine Gun Kelly. My favourite tv show is adventure time, and walking dead. I like to game out and sleep. i like to play outside sometimes my favourite season is winter i like to play ice hockey.

8. Shello my name is madison , i like music and im from high level. I love to spend time with my family and im the youngest of my family i have two brothers and one sister and one step sister and i love the color purple and i like to read sometimes i like to play game online. I have a dog hes playful.

-Madison

9. My names Jeff, I love hockey and tackle football. I love reese’s pieces chocolate and pretty much every other chocolate. And i’m also a huge ice cream fan and i will pretty much eat any kind of ice cream as well. I love video games but i would prefer the outdoors which is tubing, hockey, hunting, swimming and quading. I love track and field and like to run. I love biking and going paint balling. My favorite hockey players are Steven Stamkos, Shea Weber, Crosby and Alex Ovechkin. I also love fancy cars Like the Ferrari and the Lamborghini. Im a fan of sleeping in and im pretty good with electronics. I love my Baby kitten and i love pretty much any animal.

10. Hello, my name is Josh and here is ten sentences about me. I play hockey. I like to ski-doo in the winter. I also like to go dirt biking with my friends in the summer.In my spare time i like to shoot on my net on my outdoor. In the summer I like to go tubing and fishing. My favorite color is red and purple. My favorite hockey team is Calgary Flames. My favorite hockey player is drew doughty. When i get older i want to be in the NHL. I also like to hunt in the summer and the winter.

11. My name is Tenell I am from High Level,Alberta and I love to draw because whatever comes in mind you can draw it.I also really love the show Greys anatomy and why is because I’ve always wanted to be a doctor. I move every year i don’t know why but my family move everywhere around Canada.I have 1 dog and he is only mine and i trained him excellent with a little help from my mom and my older sister.My favourite color is green and purple/black.

12. hi my name is Rae and I love to ride horses, my favorite animal is horses, my favorite color is black and blue, I am 12 years old and I love playing sports my favorite sport out of all of them is basketball, volleyball, and baseball I was born in fort vermilion and I have 1 sister and 1 brother I am the oldest. I love being with my friends. and I love being with my family.

13. Hello my name is katie. I live out of High Level on a farm.My favourite animals are horses and dogs.I have 2 dogs and 2 cats.I have 2 sisters and 1 brother Im the 2nd youngest in my family.Im In grade seven and my favourite colours are purple and blue.I like skidooing and quading with my family.When i get older I plan on being a vet if im smart enough.I like sports and my favourite kinds of music is country/hits 1.My favourite show is greys anatomy but i dont watch tv that often.

14. My name is Nakita Mckinney, I was born in High Level, AB on November 12, 2002. Which is actually the day after remembrance day. On my free time I play hockey on the High Level NorthStars peewee team. In the spring/summer I participate on a competitive swim team, so after I graduate high school I would love to be a lifeguard. A very interesting and fun activity I’ve done, was went on a trip to Phoenix, Arizona and go on an African Safari! I met a giraffe and fed a tiger! I’m pretty short, but it gives me something to blame my parents for! I’m very thankful for all of my friends because they’ve made my life even greater.

15. Hi, my name is Jason! I am from Burdett, AB. I like to ride bike, play video games, and play with my brothers. I have two brothers, Alvin( VERY, VERY HYPER!!!), and Kevin( not hyper).
    An interesting thing about me is that I never ever had friends. A thing I hope will happen in the future is to stay in High Level. I am 12 years old. A thing I am good at doing is, fixing electronics, playing video games, and quading. I like playing tennis and volleyball. My favorite shows are Fear Factor, Top Gear USA, and Roadkill.

16. My name is Piper. I have 2 pets, Casper a dog and Rubber a cat. I was born in Medicine Hat, Alberta. Things I like to do in my free time are drawing, writing, and having fun. I have a scar on my left wrist. My favourite food is steak. I have 2 brothers, Blythe and Tanner. I know some French and Japanese words. I have a crazy teacher. I am very hyper and crazy sometimes.